The Luxembourg Bankers’ Association (ABBL) represents over 175 banks and professionals of the financial sector, promoting the sustainable development of regulated, innovative, and responsible banking services in Luxembourg.
Lead and implement the internal and external communication strategy.
- Manage the national and international press relations for the ABBL: prepare responses to media requests, organise and follow-up interviews, prepare briefing documents
- Assists executive leadership, members and staff in developing presentations, speeches, articles and other important corporate messages
- Coordination of communication projects in collaboration with internal teams
- Oversees the content of the corporate website ensuring that all content is current and relevant
- Strong experience in communications, including experience in press relations
- Sound knowledge of the Luxembourgish Financial Sector
- Excellent language skills in French and English (oral and written), Luxembourg and/or German would be considered an advantage
- Excellent writing skills, with an eye for detail Expertise in multi-channel communication
- Team player with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Creative mind, with initiative and the ability to identify ways to improve communication efforts