The Luxembourg Bankers’ Association (ABBL) represents over 175 banks and professionals of the financial sector, promoting the sustainable development of regulated, innovative, and responsible banking services in Luxembourg.
Develop and distribute the ABBL's messages through the appropriate channels, including the web, press and social media.
- Ensure that the ABBL's key messages and visual identity are well reflected in all communications
- Write, edit and distribute content on digital channels and social networks: press releases, website, newsletters, social media, etc.
- Proactively support content creation
- Support members and staff on communication topics
- Provide reporting on website and social media activity
- Manage the press relations for the ABBL: prepare responses to media requests, organise and follow-up interviews, prepare briefing documents
- Actively monitor press and analyse media coverage
- At least two years' experience in communications, including experience in press relations
- Fluent in French and English (oral and written), Luxembourgish and/or German would be considered an advantage
- Excellent writing skills, with an eye for detail
- Expertise in multi-channel communication (corporate websites, newsletters, social media)
- Experience in designing, writing and managing website and social media content
- Team player with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Creative mind, with initiative and the ability to identify ways to improve communication efforts
- Experience using a content management system and email software
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, in particular Word and PowerPoint.
- Remuneration according to profile and experience
- A wide variety of tasks within a small team