The ABBL Private Banking Cluster and KPMG Luxembourg published a study on the private banking sector in Luxembourg. This comprehensive report covers:
- The evolution of assets under management
- The new operational models to be monitored
- The evolution of client bases
- Key insights and developments
The objective of the study was threefold:
- To contextualise the development of private banking with regard to key data - such as the number of institutions, their assets under management, the origin of clients, wealth brackets or the number of employees.
- To provide an overview of the business and operating models of private banks.
- To highlight the main drivers of the financial performance of these banks.
Clarity on performance of Luxembourg private banks 2022 - 2nd Edition