At last week’s post-Covid teleworking conference, renowned local experts shared their knowledge in their field with ABBL members:
- Yves MAAS, ABBL for the introduction
- Ariane CLAVERIE, Castegnaro for labour law
- Jean-Pierre FABER, CSSF for governance and security aspects
- Jean SCHAFFNER, Allen&Overy for tax issues
- Séverine MOCA, PwC for all practical issues related to the salary aspects of teleworking
Many relevant questions were put to the experts, including:
- The possibility, from a legal point of view, to limit cross-border teleworking compared to Luxembourg-based teleworking
- Professional data and how the CSSF sees “bring your own device” policies in terms of security
- Practical step-by-step explanations of the social security procedure for implementing cross-border teleworking
The conference came a just the right time, as the situation is gradually returning to normal and the tax agreements with neighbouring countries will probably not be extended after the summer. The discussion showed that employers are thinking about solutions to preserve the work-life balance, while maintaining the highest safety standards.
Would you like to see the presentation again? Contact us to receive the link to the replay.