EU Representative Office
ABBL, ACA and ALFI represent the interests of their members at national and international level. At EU level, they are permanently established by their joint EU Representative Office in Brussels, which constantly interacts with standard setters and policy makers in the EU institutions.
Support the Head of the Brussels based EU Representative Office in matters related to the process of financial services legislation. This task includes legislative monitoring, drafting of position papers at EU level, advising Luxembourg colleagues on EU institutional and legislative affairs in financial services.
- A Master in European Affairs
- At least five years experience in EU affairs, preferably interest representation in financial services
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and oral
- Sharp analytical and organisational skills
- Excellent spoken and written command of both English and French, other languages, in particular Luxembourgish and German, are considered an asset
Please send a CV and cover letter to Antoine Kremer, Head of European Affairs, before 24 April 2022. Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.