26 September 2023, 11:00
Payments package (PSD3/PSR): all you need to know!
On the 28th of June, the European Commission published a new package on the regulatory framework for payments and e-money services through a regulation and a directive (PSD3/PSR). This new package is likely to have a material impact on the existing regulatory framework as a whole and the players subject to it, both from a legal and operational perspective.
The ABBL together with A&O Luxembourg, are delighted to invite you to a joint conference on the 26th of September at 11:00 am where we will discuss the new requirements and key changes contemplated in the PSD3/PSR proposals as well as their impact on the EU payments ecosystem.
You will have the opportunity to get insights into the policy objectives underpinning the payments package proposal in a keynote interview with Mr Eric Ducoulombier, Head of Unit, DG FISMA at European Commission. Furthermore, a panel comprised of the following institutional and industry expert will share views on this new package.
- Tuesday 26 September 2023, 11:00
- Allen & Overy 5 avenue J.F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg Auditorium -1
- Parking Place de l’Europe Level -2
- Eric Ducoulombier, Head of Unit, DG FISMA at European Commission
- Karen O'Sullivan Head of the CSSF’s Innovation, Payments, Market Infrastructures and Governance Department
- Emilie Mathieu VP and Deputy General Counsel, Regulatory at Checkout.com
- Serge Wagener VP & Head of Busines Unit Payments at Spuerkees
- Mia Dassas Partner at Allen & Overy Paris
The event will be hosted and coordinated by:
- Ananda Kautz Head of Innovation Payments & Digital, Member of the Management Board at ABBL
- Baptiste Aubry Head of Finance Regulatory at Allen & Overy Luxembourg
- Andrei Costica Senior Associate at Allen & Overy Luxembourg
Legal notice regarding the taking of pictures
Please note that photographs will be taken in the course of the meeting and the walking lunch. Pictures of participants may be published online or in publications released by the ABBL for the purpose of promoting the event and/or related activities of the ABBL. Should you disagree to possible publication of your picture, please write to email@example.com
Allen & Overy
5 avenue J.F. Kennedy, Auditorium -1, L-1855 Luxembourg