The ABBL aims to unite the many voices of the financial centre, to defend our Members' interests and support the continued success of the sector. If you are active in Luxembourg, then membership provides an opportunity to have your voice heard.
Advantages for you
- Timely and privileged access to critical information via our Clusters, Technical Committees, Forums and Working Groups
- Access to relevant authorities and stakeholders in Luxembourg and Brussels via our network and our EU representative office
- Ability to rely on the assistance of a strong in-house team of technical experts
- Exclusive access to our information platform of relevant reference documents and tailor-made handbooks on technical subjects
- Effective integration into the banking and financial community in Luxembourg
Who can join the ABBL?
The ABBL is open to banks, regulated financial intermediaries, and professionals working in or for the financial sector in Luxembourg, such as lawyers, consultants, payments or service providers and auditors.
Join the ABBL
To start the application process, please contact our Member Relations team.
Becoming a member of the ABBL: what it means
Following the beginning of our banking operations in Luxembourg, Itaú BBA Europe, S.A. is delighted to become a member of ABBL. We are confident that joining ABBL will allow us to establish meaningful and constructive relationships with the other members of the Luxembourg Financial Community.
We decided to join the ABBL network in order to further strengthen the EAM section of the community and to contribute to discussions shaping the future of the financial sector. We hope to be able to contribute with our knowledge, share experience with our peers and learn from other ABBL members.
We are delighted to become a member and consequently be right at the heart of topics concerning the financial centre. Our membership is also a great opportunity to develop new contacts and share our experiences and knowledge with other members and sector professionals.