Join the ABBL
The ABBL aims to unite the many voices of the financial centre, to defend our Members' interests and support the continued success of the sector. If you are active in Luxembourg, then membership provides an opportunity to have your voice heard.
The ABBL is open to banks, regulated financial intermediaries, and professionals working in or for the financial sector in Luxembourg, such as lawyers, consultants, payments or service providers and auditors.
Applications for membership must be submitted in writing to the Chair, and admission is decided by the ABBL Board of Directors on a regular basis. To start the application process, please contact our Member Relations team.
We decided to join the ABBL network in order to further strengthen the EAM section of the community and to contribute to discussions shaping the future of the financial sector. We hope to be able to contribute with our knowledge, share experience with our peers and learn from other ABBL members.
Advantages for you
- Timely and privileged access to critical information via our Clusters, Technical Committees, Fourms and Working Groups
- Access to relevant authorities and stakeholders in Luxembourg and Brussels via our network and our EU representative office
- Ability to rely on the assistance of a strong in-house team of technical experts
- Exclusive access to our information platform of relevant reference documents and tailor-made handbooks on technical subjects
- Effective integration into the banking and financial community in Luxembourg
We recently received our Payment Institution licence in Luxembourg, so we were keen to start building relationships in the country and contribute to its dynamic financial community. Our decision to join the ABBL was therefore an easy one, given its long-standing reputation in Luxembourg and network of financial professionals.
We are delighted to become a member and consequently be right at the heart of topics concerning the financial centre. Our membership is also a great opportunity to develop new contacts and share our experiences and knowledge with other members and sector professionals.
The ABBL represents a significant actor in the banking industry. From our perspective, membership of the ABBL is indispensable and will allow us to contribute to the development of the financial sector and to help our clients by having access to the latest developments in the industry.