- Responsible for the commercial development of a portfolio of private clients and their investment strategy
- Develops an activity of financial management and financial advice, ensuring the growth of its client base, as well as the progression of its profitability
- Controls the risk-taking of its clients' assets
- Ensures the proper documentation of its clients' mandates, and manages them according to their investment profiles and constraints
- Keeps abreast of financial, legal and tax developments, in order to adapt to the changing of its clients' assets
- Ensures the proper documentation of its clients' mandates, and manages them according to their investment profiles and constraints constraints
- Keeps abreast of financial, legal and tax developments, in order to adapt to the constant evolution of products and markets
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team
- Analytical skills and rigour
- Good technical knowledge of financial products and market risks
- Good interpersonal skills and commercial sense
- Good management of office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook
- Fluency in foreign languages relevant to the position, which may include the official language of the of the Bank's home country
Holder of a degree of the following type Master's degree related to the required expertise and/or a minimum of at least 3 years in a similar position.
Explore career opportunities in finance
The information contained here comes from the guide Etudes & Métiers on banking and finance, produced jointly by the ABBL and the Centre de Documentation et d'Information sur l'Enseignement Supérieur (CEDIES). Discover the description of the profiles sought in the finance sector, as well as the training courses available to you.