- Manages the accounting of the investment funds and the calculation of the Net Asset Value
- Encodes accounting entries
- Ensures the verification of purchases/ sales of securities, derivatives derivatives, securities transactions transactions, cash movements, subscriptions/redemptions, invoice bill payments and/or any other other transactions
- Controls and accounts for subscriptions and redemptions
- Ensures the smooth running of transactions
- Carries out the reconciliation, cash and and securities and follows up with with the custodian bank and/or external brokers
- Knowledge of the legal and regulatory and regulatory environment (law on companies, UCITS, SICAR, SIF, etc.)
- Good accounting and financial financial logic
- Sense of responsibility, organisation, rigour and precision
- Good management of office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook
- Fluency in foreign languages languages relevant to the position, which may include the official language of the of the Bank's home country
Holder of a degree such as Bachelor degree in accounting and/or a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position.
Explore career opportunities in finance
The information contained here comes from the guide Etudes & Métiers on banking and finance, produced jointly by the ABBL and the Centre de Documentation et d'Information sur l'Enseignement Supérieur (CEDIES). Discover the description of the profiles sought in the finance sector, as well as the training courses available to you.