- Manages a corporate client base as a key contact person while acting as a link between the client and other bank professionals and departments
- Identifies customer needs and aspirations and offers appropriate products and services accordingly
- Ensures active follow-up of customers with an adequate degree of personal service
- Prepares credit files and presents them to the competent decision-making bodies
- Carries out prospecting activities in order to expand the client portfolio
- Ensures that the client's instructions are carried out correctly in order to provide the best possible service
- Is in charge of negotiating the terms and conditions of contracts offered to clients
- Excellent knowledge of banking products and services
- Good negotiation skills and very good command of sales techniques
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility and proactivity
- Ability to work in complete autonomy
- Fluency in foreign languages relevant to the position, which may include the official language of the of the Bank's home country
Holder of a degree of the following type Master's degree related to the required expertise and/or a minimum of 5 years experience in a comparable function.
Explore career opportunities in finance
The information contained here comes from the guide Etudes & Métiers on banking and finance, produced jointly by the ABBL and the Centre de Documentation et d'Information sur l'Enseignement Supérieur (CEDIES). Discover the description of the profiles sought in the finance sector, as well as the training courses available to you.