08 July 2022, 11:00 - 12:00
ABBL webinar on the tax impact of cross-border homeworking
The ABBL is organising a webinar on the tax impacts of cross-border homeworking on Friday 8 July from 11:00 to 12:00. A unique opportunity to elaborate on the critical elements to keep in mind when designing and implementing an HR policy related to homeworking! Speakers will share a number of updates based on recent exchanges with competent authorities.
This webinar follows the recent publication by the ABBL of a dedicated FAQ.
- Practical issues around the computation and implementation of tax tolerance thresholds with neighbouring countries
- Taxation of salary income in the country of residence when the applicable tax threshold is exceeded
- Circumstances that may lead to the recognition of a permanent establishment for Luxembourg employers in the context of cross-border homeworking
- International developments in this area
- Laétitia Carroz, Fiscal Affairs Adviser, ABBL
- Edouard Fort, Director, Tax, KPMG Luxembourg
- Sylvie Leick, Partner, People Advisory Services Leader, EY Luxembourg
The ABBL represents the banking sector in Luxembourg. Our mission is to promote the sustainable development of regulated, innovative and responsible banking services.
This event is reserved for ABBL members. The webex link will be sent to participants a few days before the event.
This event will be held online.