12 July 2022, 09:30 - 10:30
ABBL/Finastra webinar: ISO 20022 - the backbone of payments in Europe
The payments landscape is undergoing a major transformation, driven by the global adoption of the ISO 20022 standard. Acting as the backbone of payments, ISO 20022 facilitates the harmonisation of formats and data components of multiple payment methods that previously could not work together.
To explore the opportunities and challenges presented by ISO 20022, ABBL and Finastra invite you to an interactive presentation and Q&A webinar.
- When? Tuesday 12 July at 9.30.
- Where? Online
- How can banks benefit from the implementation of ISO20022?
- How will it improve security (e.g. fraud detection)?
- What are the challenges for Luxembourg banks to move to ISO20022?
- How can financial institutions monitor and use the newly acquired data?
This event is reserved for ABBL members. Please circulate this invitation within your organisation.
This event will be held online.
The link will be sent to registered participants before the event.